Get your career on track with a fast growing company.
What does a career with PreScouter mean?
- Fast Growth. PreScouter is growing month on month, requiring exceptional people to step up and take on greater responsibility. The career opportunities are endless.
- Challenging Work. PreScouter is continuously improving its systems, processes and services. A career at PreScouter is more than a 9 to 5 job: its an opportunity to develop your craft, take ownership for an important part of the business and to grow both professionally and personally.
- Support. We believe your success will in part be a result of the support systems we provide for you. When we add to our team, we work hard to ensure each new team member has the resources he or she needs to be successful – whether it be support staff, software or training
What do we look for?
- Passion. We look for people who believe in what we do.
- Self Motivated. Our team is located across the world, as are our clients and the PhDs at universities we work with. You have to be comfortable working independently as necessary, as well as working self-directed towards the goals agreed with the rest of the team.
- Process Orientated. As a fast growing company, we need people who can build, follow and train the processes we develop for scaling the business.
To be apply for any of these roles, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Do you have an insatiable desire to learn and improve? Are you good at “figuring it out” on the fly and solving business problems? Passionate about innovation, education and making a meaningful impact? PreScouter may be the place for you.
We are seeking project managers with a basic understanding of science concepts, particularly in Chemistry and Materials Science. This person will coordinate projects for new, breakthrough research work done by some of the world’s leading companies.
In this role, you will manage relationships with Fortune 500 clients. You will also manage PhDs who will complete the work requested by the Clients. This will also involve recruiting and training the PhDs. You will be managing this work for five to six companies.